Bhorgiri is a very small village. There are hills on the three side of the village. And one of the hills has Bhorgiri Fort and Caves. The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers!!! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra Giant Squirrel, in local language known as “Shekru.” It’s a plain Jungle walk of around 3 Hours which ends at “Gupta Bhimashankar”.
Vatsaru Trekkers would like to visit some of rich bio-diversity places around Pune.
Information about Heritage Tour:
₹ 700/- Per Person
1. Private vehicle transport(Non AC) from Pune to Pune.
3. Expertise charges & first aid.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
3. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price
Things To Bring :1. A Haversack/Backpack
And Main Thing Trekking Attitude......!!!!
Please call on +919921519889 / +919371831210 for more information about this trek.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at email@example.com
1. Do Not Litter: Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
2. No Smoking and Alcohol: Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
3. Respect the Heritage: Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Please help us to conserve and preserve our heritage.
4. Be a Group: It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group.
1. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
2. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; "Vatsaru Trekkers", it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
3. Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Vatsaru Trekkers, unless mentioned specifically.
4. All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
5. Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
Last but not least: Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun. Respect nature & have Team attitude to more enjoy the trek. All rights reserved to the organizer for any last minute change in plan as per requirement.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.